From: Dallas B. Warren (Dallas.Warren_at_vcp.monash.edu.au)
Date: Fri May 13 2005 - 21:31:43 CDT

John,

> on that ATI card, I may be able to
> add a workaround specifically to avoid your problem, without
> giving up any of the other features. I won't have time to do
> this for a few days, but sometime around May 20 or so I think
> I can delve into this deeper if you're game for trying a
> bunch of VMD binaries for me :-)

Sure, if you have the time and are prepared to help me out, I certainly
wont knock that back :-)

And definitely if it stops me from having to stuff around with the Xorg
to XFree86 and move my RHEL4 machine further off the beaten path ;-)

Just drop me an email when you have the time and let me know what you
want to know etc.

Thanks John, much appreciated.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Lecturer
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren_at_vcp.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9073
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail.