From: Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 18:02:31 CDT

Are you obtaining the PES and then visualize it using VMD? If your
answer is "yes", the you can calculate the PES using the program APBS

http://agave.wustl.edu/apbs/

Nathan Baker wrote a nice tcl script to visualize the PES using vmd. You
can find more information about the script here:

http://agave.wustl.edu/apbs/doc/html/tutorial/index.html

You can also load files from GRASP, to visualize the PES.

Hope it helps

Peace,
Michel