From: Sabuj Pattanayek (sabuj.pattanayek_at_Vanderbilt.Edu)
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 17:46:59 CDT

Ahh, thanks for pointing out that line it seems the "-0-0" of the
"80x11-0-0" is causing the problems with this xterm version so I just
modified:

setenv VMD_WINGEOM "-geometry 80x11-0-0"

setenv VMD_WINGEOM "-geometry 80x11"

in the /usr/bin/vmd startup script and now it works fine. However, I'm
not sure what the -0-0 does.

..Sabuj Pattanayek