From: Luis Gracia (lug2002_at_med.cornell.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 15:44:45 CDT

Hi!

This is a correction to the procs I sent before. I realized some of the
contacts were counted twice. I think the procedures are now more robust.
If you are going to use them, please, make a little test with your
special trajectories and type of analysis before making up any conclusions.

Best,

Luis

--
Luis Gracia, PhD