From: Chang, Christopher (Christopher_Chang_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 17:39:55 CDT

Huaer,

   In the main VMD window, "Graphics/Labels" brings up the interface that allows manipulation of labels. Highlight the ones you want to remove, then press the "Delete" button. Alternatively, if you want to keep the labels but just don't want them displayed, you can toggle them on and off with the "Show" and "Hide" buttons. You access different label types (Atoms, Bonds, Angles, etc.) through the pull-down menu in the "Graphics/Labels" dialog box.

Chris

Christopher H. Chang, Ph.D.
Research Associate
National Renewable Energy Laboratory