From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 13:33:12 CDT

Jason,
  Which specific amber input file type are you loading? I'll need to check
the plugin for the file format you're reading to determine whether it
reads box dimensions etc. Regarding center-of-mass calculations, there's
an example script in the VMD User's Guide:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node177.html#13492

Enjoy,