From: Luis Rosales (ludwig_at_correo.biomedicas.unam.mx)
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 16:22:28 CDT

Hi,

I think that the real difference in the vmd behaviour is in the fact that in
one case (your mega-water box) you have a PSF telling VMD bond order and
structure...
On the other hand, your BigConfig is only a pdb and vmd have to guess what is
inside the file to determine bond number and order...
So, maybe if you generate the psf for your bigconfig file you wont be having
the warning again.

Hope that this helps,

Ludovico

------- End of Original Message -------