From: Keith Refson (kr_at_isise.rl.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 12:30:46 CST

Aha, I can immediately see that this is a completely different file format
from the one I have. For beginners, mine is formatted and begins:

COMMENT
(E12.5)
      1.00000 1.00000 1.00000 90.00000 90.00000 90.00000
       17 17 17
        1 0 17 0 17 0 17
     -1.80629
     -1.77782
     -1.54669
     -0.70950
      0.62344

Perhaps I was mistaken in thinking I was successful with this format
previously. Could a former version have supported xplor, which I can
also generate?

Otherwise, perhaps you could recommend a suitable text of binary format
I should use, since I have to write the converter anyway.

Keith Refson