From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 17:37:44 CST

On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 10:30:39AM +1100, Dallas Warren wrote:
[ ATI driver bug fixes etc ... ]
> How are they in responding to these sort of issues? Can I expect them to
> contact me and let me know when it has been solved etc?

I used to have a great contact at ATI, but he left the company about
a year ago, and since then I've found it very difficult to get any
information about the status of driver bugs, nor verify that they
are working on the bugs that we've discovered, etc. It's a difficult
situation to judge really. In the last several weeks I've sent email
to several contact points at ATI, but I've had no response from any
of my email-based contacts thus far. The only thing that got me a
response so far has been calling them on the phone.