From: Dallas Warren (dallas.warren_at_vcp.monash.edu.au)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 23:41:08 CST

I have just been updating my kernel and graphics drivers (ATI FireGL X1
256). Not surprisingly something didn't work too well. Anyway, the text
window opens up and it appears to get to the CPU detection stage, but
anything beyond that I can't see as it crashes some how and the window
disappears.

What is the way to find out what the error actually is?

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Lecturer
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren_at_vcp.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9083