From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 16:42:44 CST

Hi,
  I'm sure you could code up some Tcl script that used the
"measure sasa" command with the 'restrict' flag to query the
SASA for each residue, one by one. Any that are non-zero are
then contributors, so that should be pretty easy to crunch.
Give that a try and let us know if that works well enough for
your purposes. I don't know how fast it'll run, but it's a good
first step to try anyway.