From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 10:18:52 CST

Hi,
  Which version of VMD are you running? I assume you didn't upgrade the
DCD plugin since you installed VMD? Is your "F:" drive a physical disk
on your PC, or is it a share from another machine? If it is a share,
what type of machine is the other machine? I would have expected the
32-bit Windows version of VMD to handle a 2.6GB DCD file, but it might
be just large enough to cause problems with the Windows implementation of
the C standard I/O fopen/fread/fseek/ftell calls. If you can tell us more
about your machine and which version of VMD you're using, that will be helpful.

Thanks,