From: bybaker_at_itsa.ucsf.edu
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 22:19:46 CDT

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hello,

I download the latest version of VMD182 for Window system. I try to
extract the program by double clicking on the icon. It went through half
way,'file extracting' ----. Then a window pop up asking me if I want
'repair' Window Journal Viewer, or 'delete' it. I click on 'repair'. Then
'installing' automatically starts. It finished with 'Window Journal
Viewer' install sucessful. After exit the window, the VMD did not go
further. And I can't find where VMD is installed. Or maybe it is not
installed at all.

I use Window XP Professional edition. OpenGL is in the system.

Please comment.

Bo