From: Charles McCallum (mmccallum_at_pacific.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 22:33:48 CDT

This is a FAQ (I know, I've sure asked it before!). Brian Bennon
answered it it here:

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/2190.html

On Oct 25, 2004, at 13:08, Marc Q. Ma wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> Does anyone know how to convert xplor topology file to charmm topology
> file? I am having troubles using psfgen because I need a charmm
> topology file for describing my ligands, but I only have the xplor
> format topology.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Marc
> Marc Q. Ma, Ph.D. | Tel: 973-642-4497
> Department of Computer Science | Fax: 973-596-5777
> New Jersey Institute of Technology | Email: qma_at_oak.njit.edu
> University Heights, Newark, NJ 07102 | URL: http://cs.njit.edu/~qma

C. Michael McCallum
http://chem.cop.uop.edu/cmmccallum.html
Associate Professor
Department of Chemistry, UOP
mmccallum .at. pacific .dot. edu                (209) 946-2636 v  /
(209) 946-2607 fax