From: Cheri M Turman (Cheri.M.Turman_at_uth.tmc.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 14:27:46 CDT

John,
I have only tried VMD 1.8.2. Where might I find the test versions of
1.8.3? I have an intel chipset but I was wondering since it is 64bit
(extended memory 64 technology) it may be different and the versions for
AMD64 may work?

If it turns out to be the graphic drivers, then I must contact Dell. I
bought this as a complete workstation with RH WS3 installed from them.
Therefore, the drivers should, in theory, be installed properly.
Cheri
   Cheri M. Turman
   Graduate Student
   University of Texas-Houston Medical School
    6431 Fannin
    Houston, TX 77030 USA

    e-mail: cheri.m.turman_at_uth.tmc.edu
    Ph.: 713-500-6126