From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 02 2024 - 22:30:44 CDT

I would create selections for each chain separately and write out a PDB
file for each and then manually merge those files in the desired order with
a text editor or a similar tool.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey_at_gmail.com  https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://goo.gl/1wk0__;!!DZ3fjg!510gqLteXC5mIraDob7boyCRUFw7UVRa2SI1-8FvjrDfj_TR8tnkS46CZm202qFyLRnSwzB90gb98dlHXg$
Institute for Computational Molecular Science and HPC, https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://icmshpc.com__;!!DZ3fjg!510gqLteXC5mIraDob7boyCRUFw7UVRa2SI1-8FvjrDfj_TR8tnkS46CZm202qFyLRnSwzB90gYoNBR6wg$