From: Diego Gomes (diego.enry_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 02 2024 - 10:01:42 CDT

Can you check if disabling OSPRAY will resolve the issue?

Create a new Environment Variable for VMDNOOSPRAY with value 1

Here's how to do it in Windows 11.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://youtu.be/bT4btEs8i_E__;!!DZ3fjg!4cYEfJhLXU57zoToCEEAeJDjQNUAanT88QNk4KhqBA9XyXyYQwvoBe8nedEDyxRna5HnD5XXv06jUujAV6KK$

Friendly,
Diego.

--
Diego Enry B. Gomes, PhD
Department of Physics at Auburn University &