From: Diego Gomes (diego.enry_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2024 - 15:04:59 CST

Hi, Corey.
I'm unable to reproduce this issue. Can you share a more detailed
description of it, maybe with a sample input file(s) ?

Could you also share the VMD and MacOS version you're using? ( I'm
using VMD 1.9.4a57-arm64-Rev12 with Ventura 13.6.3 )

Friendly regards,
Diego.

--
Diego Enry B. Gomes, PhD
Department of Physics at Auburn University &