From: Daipayan Sarkar (sdaipayan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2023 - 03:00:20 CDT

Hi,

Are you sure the molecule is built correctly? Said differently, this could easily be due to your psfgen script where I assume you have topology files for the molecule you are working with. For that more specific information about the molecule would be necessary. This is of course if you are planning to simulate the molecule.

“i need the reduce their length to a specific value” - I personally do not recommend, even if you are using VMD only for visualization purposes.

-Daipayan