From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2023 - 08:43:23 CDT

check out: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gaussian.com/techsupport/*install__;Iw!!DZ3fjg!90VeMOMo2hwrLtj7_QZPvEoU2Qzk0MhGsmHg2cC4vs1Flz5ou_ICgWQhzEYJuND5iDlldisj9yGBxAlbPg$
It all depends on what kind of gaussian license you have and what kind of
media were ordered. It will be easiest to install, if you have media with
precompiled binaries, buy you have to check the pre-requisites for that.
Otherwise you have to compile from source code. If your mac doesn't have an
Intel processor, you may be in trouble.
How to install gaussian hasn't changed much since the 1990s.