From: Vermaas, Josh (vermaasj_at_msu.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2022 - 14:52:57 CST

What I’d suggest is to figure out what atomselection captures what you want just by looking in VMD. The “protein” macro makes some CHARMM-specific assumptions, so if you are using a different force field, you might need to be more creative in defining an atomselection that picks out your whole protein. Playing with it visually before going into the script would be what I recommend.

-Josh