From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2021 - 14:32:51 CST

Hi Phillip,
  We dug into the multiseq code today and indeed, there are some
issues with it's conficting use of both "grid" and "pack" GUI layout
managers that is almost certainly the cause of the hang you've seen.

One of my colleagues here has volunteered to make an attempt at
addressing these bugs since the original authors no longer
support the code. I'm hoping we can have relatively rapid turnaround
on a fix for this now that we've discovered some obvious underlying issues
that need to be corrected.

Best,