From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 2021 - 18:42:24 CST

I see no attachments in any of the e-mails in this thread.
Also I would need a description of what volumetric data file you would want
to use to represent the isosurface from and what other (volumetric)
property/file you want to use for the coloring and more importantly, what
the value (ranges) the different colors correspond to.