From: maxim todoru (mtodoru_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 2021 - 15:09:15 CST

The new features of coloration scale in vmd is fabulous, and it is exactly
fit with my situation, e.g. one isosurface with four colors, but the colors
are fixed and we can't create our customized colors, even by using tcl
scripting, and many colleagues experienced in tcl not succeeded in that
purpose.