From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2021 - 12:17:09 CDT

Hi,
  I would suggest working through the VMD tutorials, as there are
a variety of tools that can plot data like these and export them
to external publication-quality plotting tools, image formats, etc.
You didn't provide enough detail about what you're trying to do to
provide more specific guidance, so I'll just suggest that you look
at the VMD Extensions menu and try the RMSD analysis plugins, and
Zoomseq which shows seconary structure as determined by STRIDE.

Best regards,
  John Stone

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/