From: Igor Gordiy (igorgordiy2000_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2021 - 04:33:46 CDT

Hello!

I am trying to open PDB file saved on my local computer using different
versions of VMD (1.9.3 and 1.9.2). I have windows 10, 64bit. The PDB file
is correct and can be correctly interpreted by other visualization programs
such as PyMOL.
When I am trying to open it with VMD I am receiving message " Could not
read filr: C:/Users/Игорь/Desktop/ps2_new.pdb".

I have tried to change the user name, now it is written in english. I have
also tried to change the language of OS to english. Both did not work. By
the way, direct uploading of PDB file from Internet is working well.

What shall I do?

Best regards,
Igor Gordiy