From: Joao Vieira-Ribeiro (joao.ribeiro_at_roivant.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2021 - 15:00:34 CDT

Hi folks,

Roivant Discovery is looking for a highly motivated Scientific Programmer to develop our next-generation molecular design interface. The candidate should be an expert in molecular visualization, structure manipulation, and developing graphical user interfaces for a multi-disciplinary organization. As a member of the software engineer team, the candidate will develop a state-of-the-art molecular design environment to ensure the best outcome of the Roivant computational platform to improve the drug discovery process. Our computational platform leverages molecular dynamics, free energy calculations, quantum chemistry, and machine learning methods.

If you are interested or want to know more, please check out - https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://boards.greenhouse.io/roivantsciences/jobs/3233162?gh_src=795a8ad01us__;!!DZ3fjg!vSquhGtlk6k_U_nf-uzeZl0GbpKb0RKXFD_FdqgBnPiaFlu9rhzPI6RzPHwSbBtlxA$

Best,

Joao

Joćo Vieira Ribeiro
Principal Investigator | Roivant Sciences/Silicon Therapeutics
Email: joao.ribeiro_at_roivant.com<mailto:joao.ribeiro_at_silicontx.com><mailto:joao.ribeiro_at_silicontx.com>
451 D Street, Boston, MA 02210
Silicontx.com<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://silicontx.com/__;!!DZ3fjg!vSquhGtlk6k_U_nf-uzeZl0GbpKb0RKXFD_FdqgBnPiaFlu9rhzPI6RzPHyihKDOMg$ >