From: Sergio Perez (sperezconesa_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2021 - 02:01:26 CDT

Hello John,

I think I have more info on this labelling problem. The problem seems to
happen because I have an external monitor connected to the laptop. If in
the Display settings of MacOS I change from optimise for the monitor y
change to optimise for Built-In retina display the problem disappears. Is
there a way to make this work for the optimization of the external monitor,
using the built-in retina optimization is very clunky. Thanks a lot
for your help!
Best,
Sergio