From: Johannes Haataja (jh2225_at_cam.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Mar 06 2021 - 13:58:14 CST

Dear John,
        ok - thank you for your reply. I guess there's no other MD
software (LAMMPS etc) that would offer a work around(?)

My best,
        Johannes

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://hoomd-blue.readthedocs.io/en/latest/tutorial/00-Introducing-HOOMD-blue/07-Analyzing-Trajectories.html__;!!DZ3fjg!vONRATg-Q_EgeJPGdpUrZl8uZWbaXFQYQDtI4mJMReVOXnMGNZE-NH-DYSZ1HQ-bZg$