From: Tiglath Moradkhan (moradkhantig_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 11 2021 - 12:00:46 CST

Hi VMD community

Last week I sent an email regarding your help on the NAMD tutorial,
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/namd/namd-tutorial-win.pdf. I
would like to know whether it was received or not. I would also be grateful
for your help on the issue I have on running the NAMD configuration file.
Here is that email:

I'm having problems running the NAMD configuration file in the NAMD
tutorial,
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/namd/namd-tutorial-win.pdf. The
CHARM file required is par_all27_prot_lipid.inp. However this file does not
seem to be provided in the tcl plugin folder. The only file is
par_all27_prot_lipid_na.inp So how can I access the first file? If the
latter one is the same as the first one, when I try to run the
configuration file I get the following error message:

 "FATAL ERROR: UNABLE TO OPEN CHARMM PARAMETER FILE
./common/par_all27_prot_lipid_na.inp"

even though the CHARM file is in the common directory.

Thanks

Tiglath