From: Chris Neale (candrewn_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 04 2021 - 19:47:17 CST

Dear John:

thank you for your help.

Using vmd 1.9.3 and the lib/ and include/ directories from my Amber18
installation as the source netcdf, I was able to build the netcdfplugin.so
once I modified the Make-arch file to have "NETCDFLDFLAGS = -lnetcdf " in
the OPENPOWER section. Then adding the same Amber18 lib/ directory to my
LD_LIBRARY_PATH, and setting VMD_PLUGIN_PATH to the OPENPOWER/molfile
directory from VMD, I was able to get gromacs trjconv to read amber netcdf
trajectories on summit.

Thank you,
Chris.