From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 31 2020 - 11:08:43 CST

Hi,
  Are you still unable to get VMD to start if you start a
windows command prompt and run the command "set VMDNOOSPRAY=1" ?
I would expect that to cure this problem for you as it has for others.
Your email didn't show any output following the vmd.exe launch command,
so it's not clear what the result of your test was.

Best regards,