From: SHIVAM TIWARI (t.shivam_at_iitg.ac.in)
Date: Wed Dec 30 2020 - 01:15:40 CST

 You can use CHARMM-GUI also to search charmm library for your molecule, it can also show u a similar molecule available in charmm library, if at all it is available.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.charmm-gui.org/__;!!DZ3fjg!uL4ymKULNRdcg0qxz2qLVtp7cbFanc00z7ydnHFjbisnxVv0uOWhhSfNmt6Bv0vtLw$

regards
shivam