From: Chris Neale (candrewn_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 26 2020 - 11:49:32 CST

Hello,

I am trying to use the VMD plugins on the OLCF/ORNL cluster Summit to
permit gromacs to load in Amber format NetCDF files. However, the CPUs are
IBM’s POWER9 there and I’ve had trouble compiling from source or figuring
out which precompiled files to download. The LINUX downloads have plugins
that are not recognized by gromacs on this architecture, and the openPOWER
1.9.3 download is missing a netcdf plugin. I see there’s a NAMD/VMD paper
out on Summit usage, so I am hoping that there is some simple option here.

Thank you,
Chris.