From: Shubham Agarwal (shubham.tifrh_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 21 2020 - 09:58:35 CST

Dear Dr John E. Stone,

Thanks for your response. I hope you are doing well, and safe!

I am trying to open the wavefunction/isosurface with the shape. This shape
data is from the .dx file.
Actually, we are using our own codes/methods to calculate the wavefunction.
This method is called, SLCBB (Strain Linear combination of bulk bands),
which generates the wavefunction in .lat file and shape in .dx file. So, I
have created a .xsf file in which the atomic position, wavefunction and the
shape data (from .dx file, which I converted into a single column data) is
given. And I am trying to open both of the data sets at the same time in
VMD.
I can share one of my data files if it's unclear to you.

Regards,
Shubham