From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 14:03:01 CDT

Hi,
  I assume that what you mean by "monitor" is to generate a list
of the H-bonds for each timestep over the course of an MD trajectory?
If so, there isn't such a script available yet, but it should be very
easy to write a script that uses the 'measure hbonds' command to determine
H bonds for each timestep. Let us know if you need help writing the script.
I'd suggest that you try the "measure hbonds" command by hand first in order
to familiarize yourself with it.