From: Geist, Norman (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Wed Dec 09 2020 - 02:45:35 CST

Hey,

a while ago I’ve wrote some API for easier user defined animations
for movies in VMD. There, it would be pretty easy to do.

https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/script_library/scripts/userani/

I’ve also updated it a bit and will append the new files, maybe
someone will update it in the online VMD script library ;)

Let me know if you need help

Bests

Norman Geist