From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 09 2020 - 13:13:58 CST

I suggest you try running one of the new VMD 1.9.4 test builds on
your system, as many updates were made since the RCSB Protein Data Bank
web site has changed the layout of their site, which affected automatic
downloading of PDB structures used by AutoPSF and QwikMD, for example.

Best,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/