From: Rafael Bernardi (rcbernardi_at_auburn.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 08 2020 - 23:05:56 CST

Do you have spaces on the URL path, or the name of the file? That is a typical problem, particularly among Windows users.

Rafael C. Bernardi
Biophysics Cluster - Department of Physics at Auburn University
NIH Center for Macromolecular Modeling & Bioinformatics
rcbernardi_at_auburn.edu<mailto:rcbernardi_at_auburn.edu>
rcbernardi_at_ks.uiuc.edu<mailto:rcbernardi_at_ks.uiuc.edu>
www.ks.uiuc.edu/~rcbernardi<http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~rcbernardi>
+1 (334) 844-4393