From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 11 2020 - 19:09:58 CST

Please keep the mailing list copied on your replies. To find out how to
replicate something that you do with the GUI, go to the console and type
logfile console
(then press enter)
Then, it will print the command line equivalent to anything you do in the
GUI. You can use this, for example, to get translate command syntax
examples.
Best,
Peter