From: Jeff Saxon (jmsstarlight_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 06 2020 - 10:53:32 CST

p.s. just double checked with VMD1,9.3 on my MAC and there is the same error
with tutorial files I got

no files matched glob pattern "*-Trypsin.pdb"
no files matched glob pattern "*-Trypsin.pdb"

I can't understand why it was looking for PDB files but not dlg ?? I
guess here it use glob to load all DLG filles from the directory (in
my case it was filled only with DLGs) I also tried to use it with the
directory containing only one DLG but again the same strange error.
J.