From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 05 2020 - 10:49:39 CST

Hi,
  There isn't an existing DLG plugin for VMD, but this seems like
it would be a great thing for someone to write. The AutoDock
pages suggest using "ADT" (autodock tools) to work with these files.
That being said, if you are willing to share complete example file
sets for one of your autodock runs, I would love to collect those
with the hope that we would be able to find someone to look into
developing such a plugin down the road.

Best regards,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/