From: Pawel Kedzierski (pawel.kedzierski_at_pwr.edu.pl)
Date: Fri Oct 30 2020 - 14:54:21 CDT

Dear Mariano,

W dniu 30.10.2020 o 14:34, Spivak, Mariano Alejo pisze:
> Hi Pawel,
>
> The functionality you are looking for is indeed implemented in
> Molefacture 2.0.
> If you click on the cell that shows the pen icon, you should be able
> to edit that cell content.
> After you click, the cell is highlighted in white and a text cursor
> (vertical line) appears inside.

I can select atoms from both the table and in the OpenGL window and I do
see the pen icon when hovering over atom name, type etc. fields.

However, I tried single & double clicks with left, middle and right
buttons, but the cells are not highlighted in white and the cursor does
not appear, there is just no effect apart from the green selection of
the entire row.

> If you still have issues, please send me the details of your operating
> system and I will check it. Also you could try with the most recent
> alpha version of VMD 1.9.4.

I have just downloaded and installed
vmd-1.9.4a48.bin.LINUXAMD64-CUDA102-OptiX650-OSPRay185.opengl.tar.gz

Tried this on three different systems: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Ubuntu 20.04.1
LTS and Debian 10, everywhere I observe the same behaviour - same as
with 1.9.4 alpha 38.

I have checked "puts $tcl_version" from VMD cli and it returns 8.5.

What else should I check?

Thank you