From: Daniel Fellner (dfel694_at_aucklanduni.ac.nz)
Date: Thu Oct 15 2020 - 01:05:34 CDT

What I would do is generate "template" parameters with paramchem, split the
.str file into the respective .rtf and .prm files for the topology and
parameters, respectively. And then copy paste the associated fragment
parameters into these files.

When dealing with overlaps, you could compare the overlapping portions of
both and see if there's good agreement, and then decide which ones you'll
paste into the whole molecule.

The CGenFF menu in the BuildPar tab of FFTK can generate PSF/PDB files from
your .str file

*Daniel Fellner BSc(Hons)*
PhD Candidate
School of Chemical Sciences