From: Minh Ho (minhho_at_umass.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 07 2020 - 10:12:38 CDT

Dear Mariano Alejo,

Thank you very much! I just noticed the issue too. When I looked at the
initial position of the water interacting with H7, it was in close range
with nearby water molecules. Is this an issue when calculating water
interaction? Or is it *not* the issue because the water interaction
calculation is done separately for each hydrogen bond donor/acceptor? To
fix the problem, should I increase *maxIter* values and wait for the water
interaction at H7 converge? Or should I rearrange position of the water
molecule interacting with H7?

Sincerely,
Minh