From: Krishna Vkm (krishnatifr_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 07 2020 - 04:56:11 CDT

Hi John
Thank you for your suggestions.
Actually I am calculating some distance (I just briefly mentioned to peter
in this mail), and the distance itself is very random. Repeating the
simulations results in different values of distance. So if I compare the
distance from simulations using both versions of namd, it will be difficult
for me to say whether they are different or similar.