From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_physics.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 04 2020 - 20:26:58 CDT

Hi Valentin,

I cannot reproduce the error - it works fine for me. All I can suggest at this point is to make sure you are using the latest version of VMD (2020-05-29). If you *still* have problems after that, I would suggest trying to do something simpler, like one log file, one dihedral, etc. and see if you can make anything work.

Best,
JC