From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 30 2020 - 10:02:09 CDT

Dear Jrhau,
Can you please post the psf/pdb files that you got using version 194a12 and
194a29? That would help to figure out exactly what is different, and
whether this is expected.

John (Stone), could this be another manifestation of the psfgen changes
that I had mentioned in emails to vmd_at_ks? I understand that JC saw
something like this as well.

Thanks,
Peter