From: Dallas Warren (dallas.warren_at_monash.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 01 2020 - 17:55:56 CDT

Those sections of VMD are hard coded in. If you want to add non-standard
residues then you are going to have to dive in and change the code yourself.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren_at_monash.edu
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a
nail.