From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_physics.gatech.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 10 2020 - 06:19:28 CDT

FFTK tracks the agreement between the energies in QM and MM as well as the distances. You can identify problematic ones and try to adjust the weighting, for example, to put more emphasis on them during the fitting.

I think it’s okay to help the optimization by giving it a limited range to explore, as long as the results are good.

Best,
JC